You cannot change the default username of admin. You can only change the password. Be sure to write the new password down and keep it somewhere safe, as it will be needed to access the Extender's GUI in the future.
Articles in this section
- How to restore the WEB6000Q to factory default settings
- Can I change the default username and password used to log into the WEB6000Q?
- Can I change the IP address assigned to my WEB6000Q wireless extender?
- Can I disable the wireless radios and still connect using the Ethernet ports?
- Do the Ethernet ports support Gigabit Ethernet (GigE)?
- Does the WEB6000Q allow the setup of multiple SSIDs?
- Does the WEB6000Q automatically obtain the wireless security settings being broadcast by the gateway/router?
- Does the WEB6000Q support concurrent 2.4GHZ and 5GHZ connections?
- How do I access the Extender's GUI to configure its settings?
- How do I use the WPS function to synch with my router