Yes, it is backwards compatible to MoCA 2.0 & 1.1.
Articles in this section
- How to reset to factory defaults
- Can it be used on a mixed MoCA network?
- How can I test the MoCA adapters for functionality?
- How do i enable MoCA Privacy on the ECB7250?
- How to change configuration settings on the adapter?
- Is MoCA 2.5 backwards compatible to MoCA 2.0, 1.1 or 1.0?
- Is the ECB7250 MoCA adapter compatible with Direct-tv or Dish network?
- What are the splitter requirements?
- What do the LED colors indicate?
- What is in the single ECB7250 adapter box?