To sync the Extender with the gateway/modem’s Wi-Fi settings:
1. Place the Extender next to the gateway/modem.
2. Plug the Extender’s power adapter into the Power port of the Extender, and the other end into an electrical wall outlet.
3. Wait until the WPS button on the Extender is glowing green.
4. Press the WPS button on the Extender for ten seconds.
5. Press the WPS button on the gateway/modem for 2-3 seconds.
6. Make sure the WPS button on the Extender is glowing green. If the WPS button glows red, try syncing the Wi-Fi settings again. The Extender can also be manually configured to connect with the gateway/modem’s wireless network.
The Extender is now synced with the gateway/modem’s Wi-Fi settings. Unplug the Extender and its power cable and continue on to the next section of this chapter, “Connecting the Extender.”