They use a 5V DC 2 Amp power adapter.
Articles in this section
- How can I test the MoCA adapters for functionality?
- Is the ScreenBeam Configuration Utility available for download from anywhere other than the Microsoft or Google Play stores?
- What is ScreenBeam’s Hardware Warranty?
- What power supply voltage do the ECB6200, ECB6250 and ECB7250 MoCA adapter's use?
- Why do I get the "Error; Refused to Connect" when trying to sign in to my support account?
- Why is there a black border around the screen no matter what size the resolution is set on the computer?
- Can I connect several Intel WiDi or Miracast devices to the ScreenBeam receiver simultaneously?
- Can I connect to a Wi-Fi network and ScreenBeam simultaneously with my Intel WiDi laptop?
- Can I connect to a Wi-Fi network and ScreenBeam simultaneously with my Miracast device?
- Can I connect to multiple ScreenBeam display adapters simultaneously?