The net throughput (MAC) rates of 400 Mbps and 800 Mbps (with channel bonding). PHY rates are 700 Mbps and 1.4 Gbps, respectively. One Gbps net throughput is available for point to multipoint networking.
Articles in this section
- How to reset to factory defaults
- Can it be used on a mixed MoCA network?
- How can I test the MoCA adapters for functionality?
- How do i enable MoCA Privacy on the ECB7250?
- How to change configuration settings on the adapter?
- Is MoCA 2.5 backwards compatible to MoCA 2.0, 1.1 or 1.0?
- Is the ECB7250 MoCA adapter compatible with Direct-tv or Dish network?
- What are the splitter requirements?
- What do the LED colors indicate?
- What is in the single ECB7250 adapter box?
Please sign in to leave a comment.