No, Windows 11 is not a support operating system for the Screenbeam Mini 2. There are users who have gotten it to work using the Windows 10 steps. But our configuration app will not work with Windows 11. Currently there are no plans to make the two compatible.
Articles in this section
- Is the Mini 2 compatible with Android Version 12
- Is the Mini 2 compatible with devices Amazon Tablets?
- Will the Mini 2 work with Windows 11
- Does the Mini 2 work with the Oculus Quest 1 or 2?
- Does the Mini2 Support Google Cast?
- Does the ScreenBeam Mini 2 support streaming 4K Ultra HD videos?
- Does the ScreenBeam Mini 2 work with Apple Devices – iPhone, iPad, iPod, or Mac computers?
- Is ScreenBeam Mini2 compatible with a 4K Television?
- My TV/Display does not have an HDMI port, can I use an adapter?
- Why do I get a black screen when trying to use my Netflix app with the ScreenBeam Mini2?