This article only applies to the ECB6200 hardware version 4a only. To make the ECB6200 work correctly with a WCB6200Q that was provided by an ISP such as Verizon, Cox Cable, or Bighthouse, please follow the steps below.
- Connect your PC directly to ECB6200 with an ethernet cable.
- Set your computer to a static IP address of 192.168.144.5.
- If you do not know how to statically set an IP address on your computer please review this article.
- Once you see the login page use the following user name and password.
- User Name: admin
- Password: screenbeam
- On the MoCA, Setup page, remove the checkmarks next to D-Ext and D-High band options.
- Click on "Save"
- Click on "Reboot"
- If your browser displays a pop-up that says "Are you sure you want to reboot the device" click on "OK"
- If your browser is blocking pop-ups please allow pop-ups from this page.
- Once the reboot starts a screen that says "Rebooting.. Please wait" will appear.
- The screen will go blank when the reboot is complete and the login screen will reappear.
- At this point you can connect your ECB6200 to your MoCA network with a coax cable and the coax light should come on. If it does not please give us a call and we can help you troubleshoot the issue further.
Please sign in to leave a comment.