The Maximum MSDU size supported by the MoCA technology is 1522 bytes for VLAN tagged frames and 15148 bytes for untagged frames. Jumbo frames are used on local area networks that support at least 1 Gbps and can be as large as 9,000 bytes. But are not supported on our MoCA devices.
Articles in this section
- My MoCA devices have the same model number but different firmware versions, what should I do?
- Are the MoCA adapters compatible with Direct-Tv or Dish network?
- Can I push media to the ScreenBeam receiver using DLNA?
- Can Samsung AllShare Cast connect to ScreenBeam?
- Does ScreenBeam support iTunes Airplay?
- Does ScreenBeam Wireless Display support Nvidia Shield game console?
- Does your device support jumbo frames or what is the largest packet size it supports?
- How can I tell if my device supports Wi-Fi Miracast?
- Is my device compatible with Miracast if its compatible with other comparable applications?
- Is my device compatible with your wireless display devices?
Please sign in to leave a comment.